Etyek Wine Tasting Tour
Etyek village, located only 30 minutes from Budapest, is the fastest developing wine region of Hungary. Learn about wine production and the background of the local varieties at small family owned wineries while sipping a glass of local produce!
About this activity
- Duration4 - 5 hours
- Departure timeLunch tour leaves at 10:00
Dinner tour leaves at 15:00
- Meet with local winemakers and learn about their craft
- Taste artisan Hungarian wines at each location while enjoying the countryside hospitality
- English/German-speaking local guide
- Free pick-up included with the Etyek wine bus from downtown Budapest to Etyek
Etyek is famous for its crisp, fruity wines produced using the latest technology combined with 150 years of experience and tradition. The tour includes a walk among the wine cellars with a private guide, tasting different types of local wines, short presentations about wine making and finishing the day with a traditional Hungarian dinner.
- Travel to and from Etyek
- Guided tours and presentations around different vineyards
- Wine tasting
- Home-cooked meal at one of the local farms
Budapest, Fővám tér 11-12, 1093