Thermal Beer Spa
Enjoy your 45 minute Beer Spa session plus (optionally) an all day pass to the great Széchenyi Baths, with a great selection of thermal pools. Yeast, malt, and hops are added to the bathing water while you drink unlimited beer in couple-sized wooden tubs: great for relaxing your body and treating your skin too!
About this activity
- Opening hoursSzéchenyi Baths
Every day: 9:00 - 19:00
Every day: 11:00 - 19:00
- Malt and yeast are full of vitamin B which is great for your skin and will leave you smooth as a baby
- The Bath Master will bring you some traditional Hungarian snacks and check the temperature of the water
- Beer salt is shipped from Czech Republic, which has the standard ingredients of beer in it but won’t leave you smelling like a brewery
Both Public Baths are over 100 years old, with a great selection of thermal pools plus myriad steam rooms and saunas at various temperatures. The Bath Master will show you the dry ingredients: hops, malt, yeast and a beer salt that are added to your wooden bathtub filled with 36 degree warm medicinal water. The beer tap is right next to your bath tub so you barely have to move for a refill!
- Unlimited beer
- Treatment in hops malt and yeast
- Bath master
Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146